Late availability between 18th March (5 nights) and week 30th March)
Sea View Lodge Navidale Sutherland KW8 6JS
This unique detached Hot Tub Lodge in the Northern Scottish Highlands is just over 1 hours car drive from Inverness up the excellent A9 North Coast 500 route. Enjoying a remote feel yet only 1 mile from the seaside village of Helmsdale with Shops, Restaurants, Cafes, Inns and even a train Station, Sea View sits high in the Sutherland Hills bordering Caithness and enjoys stunning Sea and Mountain Views, its remote lofty location makes it a popular choice for escapees, Night Sky watchers (excellent location for seeing the Northern Lights) walkers and wildlife lovers.
Enjoying all modern Luxury Sea View comfortably sleeps 6 people with 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, other Luxuries include the optional extra outdoor Eco Hot Tub (£80 supplement) Infrared Sauna, Full Double Glazing and Central Heating, Open Fire, Sea / Skye watch Conservatory, free Broadband WiFi, TV’s in all the bedrooms and stunning Sea Views from almost every window.
And if you manage to get away from Sea View for a least while, there are fantastic local walks beaches, Castles, Forests, excellent freshwater fishing in the local River Helmsdale (1 mile) you can even successfully pan for the gold in the local hills ! Within an hours drive you can virtually tour the whole of the Northern Highlands including John o Groats, Dunnet Head, the beautiful Strath of Kildonan and within a couple of Hours Loch Ness, The Orkney Isles, Cape Wrath and most of the North Coast 500 route
Sea View Lodge
- Unique 3 Bedroom Remote Detached Cottage sleeps up to 6 people
- Coastal Hillside location stunning Sea Views
- Living room and Kitchen diner with sea views
- TV / DVD & CD Player
- 2 Double Bedrooms & 1 Twin all with TV’s
- 1 downstairs Family Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath / rainfall shower can be used as En-suite
- 1 upstairs Rainfall Shower room W/C and Washbasin
- Fully fitted kitchen including Oven / Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Washing / Dryer
- Free Broadband WiFi
- Sitting Room with Sofas and 32′TV / DVD
- Central Heating and Open Fire
- Off road parking
- Optional extra Private Natural ECO Hot Tub – £80 Supplement (not per person)
- Enclosed garden and driveway parking for up to three cars
- Small Infrared Sauna
- Bedding and Towels
- A high chair is available
- Pets Welcome, Inn village shop Restaurant and Beaches 1 mile
- Great place to see the Northern Lights, One of Europe’s best locations for Dinosaur Fossil finds, Find Gold found in the local hills
Hire charges include all Heating, Electricity, Towels, Bedding and complimentary WIFI. Solid Fuel for the Log Fire is Supplementary.
Availability – Prices and Online Bookings
Weekly Northern Lights Winter rentals from just £395 including all Heating Electricity Towels Bedding
Owners Website Sea View Cottage Navidale Northern Highlands
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing all other Scottish Log Cabin Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following -
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Log Cabin ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Log Cabin specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Log Cabin Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.
Please note, we DO NOT share your e-mail address with anyone