Loch Ness Glamping Pods
Bearnock Country Estate,
These cool Glamping Pods by the river Enrick close to Loch Ness are perfect for those seeking the total outdoors experience without the fear of the very changeable Scottish Highland weather.
A choice of seven hand built Glamping Pods in a wooded glade by the river Enrick, sleeping 1, 2, 3 and 5 – from just £12 Per Person Per Night. There are multiple benefits to glamping. They are all weather, dry, secure when you are out, have plenty of storage space and save all of that time messing around with tents, pegs and groundsheets.
The Pods are light and airy, have comfortable mattresses, WiFi, mains power, BBQ area, central covered cooking area and modern toilet and shower block. Fresh free range eggs available from the Country Centre daily.
This is the perfect location to relax and rest away from the pressures of everyday life.
Just enjoy the tranquil site, the surrounding area or venture further afield. From here you can tour a vast amount of the Highlands without doubling back on yourself.
Your Glamping Pod is located just a few miles from the famous Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition where Nessie is used as a backdrop to understanding this great loch, its natural history, flora, fauna, extraordinary underwater waves, climate and the history of humans in the Highlands explored through sediment cores going back more than ten thousand years.
Urquhart Castle is also close and you can buy special explorer tickets which allow you to visit all manner of Historic Scotland properties during your stay. Urquhart also regularly hosts re-enactments of battles and other heritage events.
The nearest pub/Restaurant is just 6 miles away with fine dining available at restaurants in Drumnadrochit and Strathglass.
Covered Cooking area
Modern toilet and shower block
Restaurant/Cafe close by
- Glamping Pods and Micro Lodges
- Sleep 1, 2, 3 and 5 people with River Views
- From £12 Per Person Per Night (Micro Lodge sleeps 5)
- From £19.50 Per Person Per Night (Glamping Pod sleeps 3)
- Outdoor furniture and dining area
- Free WiFi
- All Pods have Electric Kettles and BBQ’s
- Hire charges include all Heating Electricity and sleeping bags
- Shared covered Cooking area and Refrigerator
- Shared Modern toilet and Shower block area
- Extra sleeping Bags can be hired £3
- Restaurant/Cafe close by
- Fresh free range eggs available Locally
- Local Area
- Loch Ness and Nessie 5 miles
- Drumnadrochit lies on the west shore of Loch Ness
- Nearby Urquhart Castle which is one of the most visited sites owned by Historic Scotland and also the world famous Great Glen Way passes through Glenurquhart and Drumnadrochit covering some 73 miles.
Availability – Prices and Online Bookings
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing all other Scottish Log Cabin Listings