Stables Lodge, Mid Balfunning, Balfron Station, Glasgow G63 0NF
A unique (one only) Loch Lomond Luxury Log Cabin with Wood Stove sleeping 4 people. This beautiful Self Catering Log Cabin offers Luxury single level accommodation close to Drymen in the heart of The Loch Lomond and Trossachs national park, fully equipped with all the modern conveniences.
Sat in it’s own private Estate grounds the Log Cabin provides a remote feel and is the perfect place for you to become part of the scenery too, whilst being close to shops, restaurants, cafes and local amenities. The nature starting from within the lodge with log walls rich in atmosphere and a traditional wood burning stove. This is the ideal base to explore the wonder and beauty of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs and provides a fantastic touring base for Stirlingshire, Perthshire and the West Highlands.
Pets Welcome !
Fridge / Freezer,
Washer / Drying,
PETS Welcome £25 supplement per pet
Private Car Parking,
TV / DVD,
Bedding and Towels,
10 KW per day of Electricity useage included,
Lowest Season from £110 per Night (minimum 3 Nights rental)
Highest Season £200 per Night (minimum 3 Nights rental)
Stables Lodge Balfron Loch Lomond
- Unique 1 only Luxury Lodge Sleeps 4
- Single Detached Property
- Countryside Location, Spectacular Mountain Views
- Large Garden, Covered Decking
- Access for people with limited mobility, NO Stag Groups
- Free WIFI, Wood Stove – full basket of Logs Supplied
Hire charges include all Bedding, Towels and Solid Fuel, Heating and Electricity is supplementary
- The Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond a short drive away
- Drymen is less than 2 miles away – Aberfoyle less than 10 miles.
- Many local golf courses.
- Close to Loch Lomond and the West Highland Way.
- Ideal Touring Base for Loch Lomond and the Trossachs
- Just 30 minutes Drive from Glasgow
- Price Match Guarantee – these are owner direct rental rates
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Log Cabin ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does you Log Cabin specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Log Cabin Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.