Shelford Seaside Villa
Innellan, near Dunoon
Argyll PA23 7QN
Next availability 15th October (3 Nights)
This spacious Seaside villa is within walking distance of a local village and Inns, its many windows offering panoramic sea views, it’s large gardens boasting decked out areas, a new private Hot Tub, plus a natural spring and waterfall.
The Cowal peninsula and Argyll Forest Park offers a wide range of sporting activities including golf, fishing, various pleasure cruises, mountain-biking, cycling, organised horse riding and of course sailing and other water-based sports. For the walker choose from Seaside / Lochside trails to Woodland forest trails through what is accepted as the most beautiful scenic area of Scotland, notably Pucks Glen, Glenbranter and the magnificent world renowned “Benmore Botanic Gardens” and Pets are Welcome !
Sleeps up to 8 people Luxury Seaside Holiday Villa with private Hot Tub – plus many other Luxuries including Free braodband WiFi, Real Log Fire, Infrared Sauna, Full Central Heating, and sitting on the banks of the Clyde Estuary, the villa offers stunning Sea Views.
- 4 Bedroom Luxury Detached Villa sleeping up to 8 people
- Seaside waterfront location
- Open plan living and dining room with sea views
- Digital smart Satellite TV / DVD & CD Player
- 3 Double Bedrooms & 1 Twin Freeview TV’s in 2 bedrooms
- 1 x Shower room and 2 x Bathrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen including Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Washing Machine and Clothes Dryer
- Free Broadband WiFi
- Infrared Sauna
- Sitting Room with Sofas, Chairs and 32’TV / DVD
- Central Heating and Wood Stove
- Off road parking up to 4 cars
- Double Range Cooker – 5 hobs
- Optional extra outdoor Private Hot Tub – £120 Short Break Supplement £168 Weekly Supplement
- Waterfall garden, Outdoor furniture with BBQ facilities
- An enclosed front garden and driveway parking for up to four cars
- Garage available to store bikes
- Child friendly with a large selection of books and games
- A high chair and travel cot are available
- Up to 2 Pets Welcome with £20 Supplement
- A large lawned rear garden, slightly graded up to the top where there is a natural spring and waterfall, fenced but not fully child &
- Local Area
- Ideal for Beach and Promenade Walks and Cycling, Boating, Golfing Bird and Marine Life
- 2 village Pubs and village shop with walking distance – regular public transport within 200 metres
- The nearest town with major facilities including Swimming pool and leisure centre is Dunoon 5 miles.
- The world famous Benmore Botanical Gardens and Pucks Glen are just 8 miles away.
- Toward Point for the Seals, Sea Birds occasional Dolphins – 3 miles away.
- Large rear gardens and front enclosed garden / Driveway with Parking up to 4 cars
- Price Match Guarantee – these are owner direct rental rates
Hire charges include all Heating, Electricity, Towels, Bedding and complimentary WIFI. Solid Fuel for the Stove is Supplementary.
Availability – Prices and Online Bookings
A fully returnable Breakage / Damage Deposit of £200 is required for all Groups over 4 people – example 5 up to 8 people.
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing all other Scottish Log Cabin Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Log Cabin ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Log Cabin specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Log Cabin Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.