Corrievarkie Lodge Loch Eritch Perthshire
Offering a Remote Highland Lodge Escape for up to 17 people. No 5 star Luxury Hot Tubs at this location, just the opportunity for Large Groups, Families, Sportsmen, Fishing and Waking Groups to get together away from it all on a budget with weekly rentals from just £2300 – less than £136 Per Person Per Week.
Corrievarkie Lodge offers the chance to hide from the invasion of our modern world. This is a place for those who enjoy the company of their friends and the glory of Scotland’s wilderness; where the scale and importance of things can be reassessed.
At the end of a private 11 mile tarmaced drive, across the natural beauty of Highland moors with rushing rivers and bright heather you arrive at the untamed majesty of Loch Ericht. Here stands a shooting lodge that had no access by road until the modern age. When it was built in the 1860’s all its furnishings and supplies came by pony or by boat, and despite the fact that one can now drive to it, it’s exclusive remoteness is still very much in tact.
Once cut off you can begin to relax in an environment of remote independent seclusion; sleep in, restore the soul, build a bonfire on the shore under a trillion stars, climb to even wider panoramas of mountain and loch, luxuriate in deep baths with lots of hot water, play hide and seek, explore the rocky burns and sparkling pools, dine in Edwardian style on long summer evenings, swim in the burn that drops into peaty pools, enjoy a dram of malt, linger in thought, forget about the world.
Due to the remoteness of this property we advise any parties booking in October or April that they should have at least one 4WD vehicle in the party in case of snow & ice.
This lodge has no landline telephone, however mobile reception is possible by putting your own SIM card into our cell phone unit in the lodge. We cannot guarantee that all providers give reception in this area.
Ground Floor: Drawing room, dining room, breakfast room, TV snug, fully fitted kitchen, cloakroom, drying room, second sitting room with bed settee and bathroom.
First Floor: Double bedroom with en-suite shower room accessed via a steep stairway above the kitchen, 2 further double bedrooms , 1 twin bedroom, single bedroom, bathroom, shower room and separate w.c.
Top Floor: 1 double bedroom and 3 twin bedrooms with coombed ceilings suitable for children only.
- Remote 9 Bedroom Lodge sleeps up to 12 Adults and 5 Children
- 2 double Bedrooms, 2 Twin / Double Rooms, 4 twin bedrooms, 1 double and 1 single
- 3 bathrooms and (1 En-suite)
- Gas central heating & open fires
- The Drawing Room – with large open fire, deep sofas and views of the Loch through large windows
- The Breakfast Room – Seating six in front of a wood burning stove
- Helicopter Land Pad
- Remote Countryside location with Loch Views
- Large Living room with Open Fire TV / DVD
- Laundry, Television Room, Main Sitting Room
- Sporting activities available
- The Dining Room – Seating 12 round magnificent mahogany table in front of open fire
- Free Loch Fishing
- 6 ring gas cooker, large electric oven with grill, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, freezer, microwave and pine table that can seat 10
- Small Sitting room – With sofa bed and adjoining bathroom
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Open Gardens
- Games Room and table Football
- Off road parking
- Driveway parking for up to three cars
- TV, Freesat channels
- Bedding and Towels
- A small sitting room with Freesat
- 2 Pets Welcome £25 Per Pet Supplement
- Self-catered. Daily maid available by arrangement
Hire charges include all Heating, Electricity, Towels, Bedding and complimentary WIFI, Solid Fuel and use of all facilities.
If you wish to bring dogs a good housekeeping deposit of £1,000 is required. A maximum of two dogs are welcome in the house on the ground floor only.
Availability – Prices and Online Bookings
Additional Information – Helicopter landing facilities available for use by guests by prior arrangement. Fishing for brown trout in the Loch is included in the rental. Sporting by arrangement.
Owners Main Website Large House by Loch
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing all other Scottish Log Cabin Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Log Cabin ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Log Cabin specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Log Cabin Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.