Moray Firth Log Cabins, Drybridge, Buckie, AB56 5JB
A choice of two Sea View Log Cabins on the Moray Firth Coast both with stunning Sea Views. These comfortable Self Catering Log Cabins are situated within working farm land, surrounded by Idyllic Scottish countryside offering a remote feel, yet close to the Moray Firth’s Finest Beaches and picture postcard villages. At 600 feet above Sea Level both Log Cabins enjoy magnificent Sea Views over the Moray Firth and Highlands of Scotland. This is the perfect location for peace and quiet, Sky Watching and exploring the Eastern Highlands, Grampian’s, The Whisky Trail, Inverness, Loch Ness and the Black Isle.
Just Two Log Cabins – Sleeps: 4 and up to 6
- Remote Coastal Cabins on working farm sleeps 4 and up to 6
- Countryside elevated location distant Sea Views
- Living room and Kitchen diners with Table and 4 Chairs
- Ben Vorlich Cabin sleeps up to 6 – 1 Double Bedroom plus optional Z Bed & 1 Bunk Bedroom with full size single bed
- Ben Lawers Cabin sleeps 4 – 1 Double Bedroom & 1 Bunk Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with bath / shower W/C and Washbasin
- Fully fitted kitchens including Oven / Hob, Fridge and Microwave
- Free Broadband WiFi
- Sitting Room with Sofas and TV / DVD
- Full Central Heating
- Natural Highland Spring Water Supply
- Free Off road parking
- Bedding and Towels
- Washing / Drying Facility
- Sorry No Pets Allowed
- Town with shops Restaurants Inns and Beaches 2 miles
- Great place to see the Northern Lights, exploring the Whisky Trail and fantastic beaches
Hire charges include all “Heating, Electricity, Towels and Bedding”. Really sorry we are not able to accommodate Pets
- Local Area
- Just 3 miles away from Maryhill farm lies the Port of Buckie.
- Golf Courses nearby: Huntly, Banff, Macduff, Oldmeldrum and Ellon.
- Numerous Equestrian Activities nearby.
- Hill Walking and Climbing in the Cairngorms.
- North East Scotland Falconry Centre.
- Price Match Guarantee – these are owner direct rental rates
Weekend breaks in low season from just £180.00
Hire charges include all heating electricity towels and bedding
Check Availability all Individual Lodges and Cabins
Availability – Prices and Online Bookings
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing all other Scottish Log Cabin Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Log Cabin ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does you Log Cabin specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Log Cabin Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.
Please note, we DO NOT share your e-mail address with anyone