Far North Hideaway with Hot Tub
Next availability 7 Nights 25th February
Check Availability / Book Now
This unique detached character Cottage enjoys an amazing remote coastal location at Scotland’s beautiful Dunnet Head and surrounding conservation area.
Now part of the famous North Coast 500 trail this is a fantastic location to Escape from it all to enjoy stunning sea views, clear night skies and a great location to see the Northern Lights from the outdoor Hot Tub ! Take a week or two of holiday here and nobody will even visit you unless with wish, accept for lots of Friendly Garden Birds, Deer, Pheasants and the odd Pine Martin.
As its name suggest ‘Far North’ is the most Northerly detached cottage on the Scottish mainland. This restored former croft cottage with History back as far as 1835, much of its original character is retained, including the original deep character fireplace with a modern Wood Stove. However many Luxuries have been added including a fully fitted Kitchen with Dishwasher, Full central heating and double glazing have been added, an en-suite Spa bathroom compliment’s the Kingsize bedroom with Jacuzzi bath and Infrared Sauna. There are Tv’s in all the bedrooms and even a further family Jacuzzi bathroom to complement the 2 upstairs bedrooms and outdoors a Large enclosed rustic Garden with a secluded Luxury Hot Tub and changing room.
Set within the RSPB conservation area, Dunnet Head enjoys stunning sea cliffs and coastal grasslands which are home to puffins, razorbills, guillemots, fulmars and kittiwakes. Most of the windows from Far North have Sea Views to enjoy the spectacular views of the Pentland Firth, the Isles of Orkney, Soy and Scapa Flow and breathtaking early sunrises. This cottage forms the perfect base for exploring Caithness, Sutherland, the North Coast, Cape Wrath and Orkney. From March to September Breeding Puffins live here and once a month on average the famous and mysterious Northern lights are seen too !
- Unique 3 Bedroom Remote Detached Cottage sleeps up to 6 people
- Coastal location stunning Sea and Sky Views
- Living Room / Diner with Table and 6 Chairs
- 2 Double Bedrooms & 1 Twin all with TV’s
- 1 downstairs Family Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath / shower and W/C
- 1 downstairs en-suite Spa bathroom with Jacuzzi bath / shower W/C and Infrared Sauna
- Fully fitted kitchen including Oven / Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Washing / Dryer
- Free Broadband WiFi
- Sea View Conservatory
- Sitting Room with Sofa 2 Chairs TV / DVD Blue Tooth Sound Bar and CD Player
- Full Electric Storage Heating and Log / Coal Stove
- Bike Store / Car Garage
- Optional extra Private outdoor Electric Hot Tub – £100 Supplement (not per person)
- Large Enclosed gardens driveway parking and Fire Pit
- Bedding and Towels
- Small Upstairs W/C and Washbasin
- Up to 3 Well Behaved Pets Welcome
- Historic Bay, Jetty, Seal Colony, Puffins and Nesting Sea Birds 1/4 mile
- Dunnet and its 3 miles of Golden Horseshoe Sandy Bay – 2.5 miles
- Pets Welcome, nearest Inn village shop Restaurant 3 mile
- Great place to see the Northern Lights, up to 42 species of wild bird seen in the Gardens, plus Pine Martins and Deer
Availability – Prices and Online Bookings
Sleeps 6 and Well Behaved Pets are Welcome
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing all other Scottish Log Cabin Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Log Cabin ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does you Log Cabin specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Log Cabin Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.
Click for more Highland Lodges with Hot Tubs