Secret Log Cabin with Private Hot Tub, Gardenstown, Aberdeenshire, AB45 3HN
Only one available ! This unique Secret Retreat Log Cabin sits in deep countryside with it’s own private Hot Tub less than 2 miles of the lovely picturesque coastal village of Gardenstown and Pennan. This location offers a peaceful countryside location with fantastic views and easy access to multiples of golf courses, shooting, fishing, shopping, pony trekking, historic buildings, castles and whisky distilleries (The Whisky Trail).
There is a burn running through the grounds of the Log Cabin therefore no children under the age of 12 are permitted for safety reasons -
- Unique Remote detached Countryside Cabin sleeps 2 people
- Countryside location panoramic views
- Open Plan Lounge Kitchen Diner
- TV / DVD & CD Player
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Bathroom with bath / shower W/C and Washbasin
- Fitted kitchen including Oven / Hob, Fridge, Microwave
- Free Broadband WiFi
- Sitting Room with Sofas and TV / DVD Player
- Full Central Heating
- Free Off road parking
- Outdoor private Hot Tub inclusive of charges
- Semi enclosed Deck area with Hot Tub
- Bedding and Towels
- Single Night midweek hire from £152
- 1 Well behaved Pet Welcome, Inn village shop Restaurant and Beaches 1.5 miles
- Great place to see the Northern Lights, sample the Whisky trail and some of Scotlands finest Beaches
Availability – Prices and Online Bookings
- Price Match Guarantee – these are owner direct rental rates
Single Midweek nights Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from just £152
Hire charges include all heating, electricity, towels, bedding and use of the private Hot Tub.
- Local Area
- Gardenstown (aka ‘Gamrie’) is less than 2 miles away.
- Many local golf courses.
- The Moray Firth coast is also haven for wildlife.
- You may even see the mysterious Northern lights.
- Walk along the amazing coastal path to Corvie
Manual Availability Inquiry for all other Scottish Log Cabin Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following -
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Log Cabin ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Log Cabin specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Log Cabin Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.