Loch Eck near Dunoon
Argyll PA23 8SG
Check Availability / Book Now
Chance to re-connect with nature – a cluster of comfortable detached Log Cabins some with Hot Tubs and Saunas less than 90 minutes drive from Glasgow in an area populated with the famous Red Squirrel and Stag. Whistlefield Lodges are set in a stunning Forest park location with beautiful views and Remote feel, yet close to all services and the lovely old Whistlefield Inn within walking distance of the Lodges.
Perfect for nature lovers, walkers, cycling, fresh water Fishing, touring – however not suited to everyone, as this is NOT a Holiday park, just a remote peaceful countryside location with stunning scenery and views overlooking Loch Eck, Argyll. Along with the local Whistlefield Inn, there are many more Local Inns and Restaurants offering fine food and drinks, Forest Walks, Waterfalls Walks, Golf Courses, Bike Tracks, Botanic Gardens, Castles.
Whistlefield Lodges are easily accessible even in the Winter. So chance to treat yourselves to a great value holiday of relaxation, peace, quiet, walking, fishing, golfing, bird watching and much more. and Well Behaved Pets Welcome
- Loch Eck and Benmore Cabins with Sauna’s, Jacuzzi bathrooms, Plus optional extra Hot Tubs with supplement Sleeps 4
- Hillside locations Loch Mountain and Forest Views
- Lounges with Sofas / Kitchen / Diner TV / DVD / CD Player Free Broadband WiFi
- Jacuzzi bathrooms / rainfall Shower. WC. Wash Basin
- Double Bedrooms with Sauna TV / DVD player Loch / Mountain Views
- Small Twin Bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchens including Oven / Hob, Fridge ice box, Microwave, Washing / Dryer
- Double Patio Doors to enclosed outdoor Decked area
- Pets Welcome with Supplement
- Heather, Thistle and Reivers Retreat Cabins with Double Shower rooms Sleeps 4
- Hillside location Mountain and Forest Views
- Lounge with Sofas / Kitchen / Diner TV / DVD / CD Player
- Double Shower room. WC. Wash Basin
- Double Bedroom with Mountain Views
- Small Twin Bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen including Oven / Hob, Fridge, Microwave, Washing / Dryer
- Patio Doors to outdoor Decked area
- Pets Welcome with Supplement
- The Local Area
- The nearest Pub / Inn 300 yards
- The nearest Shops Petrol Station (6 Miles) Nearest town is Dunoon (11 miles).
- Dunoon has excellent choice of restaurants
- 3 Local Golf Courses the nearest golf course is Strone 7 miles
- Boat hire and fishing permits available at the Coylet Inn approx (2 miles)
- Benmore Botanic gardens and Pucks Glen are just (5 miles)
- Quadmania outdoor centre (5 miles)
- Day trip to Oban or Loch Lomond 1 hour
- Price Match Guarantee – these are owner direct rental rates
Hire charges include all Heating and Electricity, excessive usage is chargeable (Towels can be hired at supplement). All Cabins have modern fully fitted kitchens including Oven / Hob, Washing / Drying machine, kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge with ice box, Iron and ironing board, TV DVD. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience. All Living Spaces include comfortable medium size sofas / chairs, coffee table, dining table and 4 chairs, free view satellite TV / DVD and lovely views.
Availability and Secure online bookings please enter your dates below
Manual Availability Enquiry for this Listing and all Scottish Log Cabin Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Log Cabin ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Log Cabin specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Log Cabin Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.
The Loch Eck and Benmore Lodges
Please note only the Loch Eck and Benmore Lodges have Hot Tubs