Sea View Lodge
Navidale near Helmsdale
Check Availability / Book Now
This unique detached property in the Northern Scottish Highlands enjoys stunning Sea and Hillside views and is just over 1 hours car drive from Inverness. Boasting a private Hot Tub and Sauna, Sea View enjoys a remote feel yet only 1 mile from the seaside village of Helmsdale with Shops, Restaurants, Cafes, Inns and even a train Station.
Sea View sits high in the Sutherland Hills bordering Caithness and enjoys stunning Sea and Mountain Views, its remote lofty location makes it a popular choice for escapees, Night Sky watchers (excellent location for seeing the Northern Lights) walkers and wildlife lovers.
Enjoying all modern Luxury Sea View comfortably sleeps 6 people with 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, other Luxuries include the outdoor Electric Hot Tub (£110 supplement) Infrared Sauna, Full Double Glazing and Central Heating, Open Fire, Sea / Skye watch Conservatory, free Broadband WiFi, TV’s in all the bedrooms and stunning Sea Views from almost every window.
And if you manage to get away from Sea View for a least while, there are fantastic local walks beaches, Castles, Forests, excellent freshwater fishing in the local River Helmsdale (1 mile) you can even successfully pan for the gold in the local hills ! Within an hours drive you can virtually tour the whole of the Northern Highlands including John o Groats, Dunnet Head, the beautiful Strath of Kildonan and within a couple of Hours Loch Ness, The Orkney Isles, Cape Wrath and most of the North Coast 500 route
Sea View Lodge
- Unique 3 Bedroom Remote Detached Cottage sleeps up to 6 people
- Coastal Hillside location stunning Sea Views
- Living room and Kitchen diner with sea views
- TV / DVD & CD Player
- Downstairs Kingsize Double Bedroom with TV / DVD leading to En-suite Jacuzzi bathroom with shower over, W.C and Wash Basin
- Downstairs W.C and Wash Basin
- Upstairs Family bathroom with Large Rainfall Shower Cubicle, Infrared Sauna, W/C and Washbasin
- Upstairs Twin and Double Bedrooms with TV / DVD
- Fully fitted kitchen including Oven / Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Washing / Dryer
- Free Broadband WiFi
- Sitting Room with Sofas and 32’TV / DVD
- Central Heating and Open Fire
- Off road parking
- Optional extra Private outdoor Hot Tub – £120 Weekly Supplement (not per person)
- Enclosed garden and driveway parking for up to three cars
- Garden Fire Pit
- Small Infrared Sauna
- Bedding and Towels
- A high chair is available
- Pets Welcome, Inn village shop Restaurant and Beaches 1 mile
- Great place to see the Northern Lights, One of Europe’s best locations for Dinosaur Fossil finds, Find Gold found in the local hills
Hire charges include all Heating, Electricity, Towels, Bedding and complimentary WiFi. Solid Fuel for the Log Fire is Supplementary.
Availability – Prices and Online Bookings
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing all other Scottish Log Cabin Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Log Cabin ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Log Cabin specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Log Cabin Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.