Isle of Skye Hot Tub Retreat
Isle of Skye
Next availability weeks 25th June and 3rd September
Check Availability / Book Now
This cosy detached coastal Hot Tub Retreat offers a Romantic retreat with the most stunning sea views from its private Hot Tub (weather proof covered) and Conservatory on the magical Isle of Skye.
Originally built to house a family of crofters this cottage has been sympathetically restored to reflect both its heritage and nautical outlook, with all modern self catering refinement including bespoke kitchen, electric storage heating, Satelite TV, Jacuzzi bathroom and a homely Wood Stove.
Ideal for up to 4 people – 6 people at a push this is not a spacious cottage with steep stair access to attic bedrooms (restricted space) The views from this cottage are simply stunning stretching as far as the Outer Herbrides Islands, and it’s North Westerly location makes it the perfect spot for Night sky watching and perfect a Glimsp of the Northern Lights
Nowadays the journey to Skye Offers easy toll free Road Bridge access all year round and a spectacular journey through dramatic Scottish scenery and this spectacular rural location. The captivating peninsula of Waternish” on Scotland’s Isle of Skye offers peace, tranquillity, mountains, scenery, lot’s of wildlife, fresh air, amazing sunsets from it’s Panoramic Conservatory and a maybe a glimpse of the Aurora Borealis Northern Lights.
There is ample driveway car parking and within and easy 10 minute stroll you can enjoy a Historic beach side Inn and a quality seafood restaurant.
Availability and Secure online bookings – please enter your dates below
- Detached former croft Cottage sleeps a maximum 4 Adults and 2 Children
- Coastal Hillside location stunning Sea Views
- Living room / Kitchen Diner with sea views
- Master Downstairs Double Bedroom with Sea Views TV / DVD, French doors to outdoor decking and Hot Tub
- Upstairs Double and Twin Bedroom (both restricted space) with TV / DVD
- Downstairs Family Bathroom with Spa bath / rainfall shower
- Fully fitted kitchen including Oven / Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Washing / Dryer
- Free Broadband WiFi
- Sea View Conservatory
- Sitting Room with 2 Sofas TV / DVD
- Full Electric Heating and Wood Burning Stove
- Optional extra Private Covered Hot Tub £120 Weekly Supplement (not per person)
- Enclosed garden and driveway parking
- Bedding and Towels
- 1 Well Behaved Pet Welcome
- Local Steinn Inn Restaurant 1 mile and Beach
- Great place to see the Northern Lights, great location for Dinosaur Fossil finds
Sleeps 5 Pets Welcome
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing all other Scottish Cabin Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Log Cabin ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does you Log Cabin specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Log Cabin Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.