Cairngorms Log Cabin with Hot Tub
This very well-presented log cabin enjoys stunning views in a quiet site with direct access to the woods, close to the village of Newtonmore, in the Cairngorms National Park with its own private Hot Tub.
A real home-from-home this cabin is ideal for a couple on a romantic break, a family group or group of friends who will all love the peaceful ambience of the location and appreciate the luxury of a private hot tub from which the surrounding hills can be fully appreciated whilst sipping a glass of something sparkling. The comfortable living area has a touch of welcoming tartan and a very well-equipped kitchen where tasty meals can be easily prepared.
There are two smart bedrooms and also a sofa bed in the sitting area, providing some flexibility if required. French doors from the sitting area give direct access onto the decked balcony which is a perfect spot for a quiet read or pre-dinner glass of wine, along with a dip in the hot tub. The Cairngorm National Park is a truly magical location for a holiday as it offers everything you would expect of the largest national park in the United Kingdom. Aviemore is close by and offers a diverse range of activities for all ages.
Skiiing, of course, in the winter time along with mountain biking, pony trekking, archery, quad bike trails, sled dog riding and so much more. Wildlife lovers will be in their element here as the high mountains and ancient forests attract wildcats, capercaillie and pine martens along with golden eagles too.
Be sure to take a ride up the Cairngorm Mountain on the Funicular Railway as no matter what the weather the view is magnificent. A wonderful holiday location with something for everyone and a top notch holiday home to return to and relax in at the end of a busy day with a soak in your own wonderful hot tub.
At a Glance
- All ground floor
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed and gas fire
- Electric central heating with gas fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Smart Tv with Netflix (Subscription required) CD/radio, WiFi, DVD player
- selection of books, and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- 4 bikes with helmets to be used at own risk
- Decked balcony with seating and hot tub
- Two well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and restaurant 3 miles.
Sleeps 4, Pets Welcome
Search availability more Scottish Cabins and Lodges
Just enter your dates and press ‘Search’
See more Scottish Lodges and Cabins through our partnerships