Isle of Skye Glam Pod Hideaways
Conista near Staffin
Isle of Skye
This Luxury Glam pod Hideaway enjoys a breathtaking coastal location in the village of Balmaqueen on the Isle of Skye, home to a bounty of wildlife and rugged landscapes.
Garraidh Ghorm, is a wooden pod providing cute and compact holiday accommodation for you and your loved one.A private pod on a stunning landscape.Surrounded by an enclosed garden with grasses and wildflowers, this pretty property is ideal for a romantic break for avid walkers.Take in the quaint look of the pod and your beautiful countryside surroundings before hanging up your coats and kicking off your boots on the porch, find the homely open-plan living space where you will be relaxing during your stay.A corner sofa doubles up as a double sofa bed for flexible sleeping arrangements, but is best enjoyed when snuggled up under a blanket in front of the Smart TV, being warmed by the underfloor heating while the wind whistles outside.A small dining area and kitchenette are great for cooking up and enjoying some easy meals using the integrated halogen hob and the microwave.Tucked away towards the back is where you will drift off after a day of walking on the double bed.
Completing the interior is the shower room where you can ready yourself in the morning for an exciting day, or wind down later with a hot shower after a brisk walk in the chillier months.If you enjoy watching Grand Designs, you would recognise, merely 1.2 miles down the road is the beautiful Single Track Art Gallery & Espresso Bar, open Sunday to Thursday during the summer, offering mouth-watering home baked delights, and according to local visitors “the best coffee in the UK”.Staffin is a short drive away where you can pick up all your essentials for your visit to Garraidh Ghorm Pod.The whole of Skye is before you, with the island being 50 miles long, you aren’t just limited to your immediate surroundings.
There is rich history to be explored from dinosaur fossils to clan warfare, with the remains of a Clan MacDonald castle, Duntulm Castle, just a few miles from your doorstep.The Skye Museum of Island Life is not far and takes you back in time to an old Highland village, offering visitors a unique perspective and insight into island life one hundred years ago.Garraidh Ghorm Pod will be your own little haven after days spent reveling in the incredible landscapes of Skye.
At a Glance
- One double bed within a studio-style open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area, and sitting area with double sofa bed
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Electric underfloor heating
- Two ring induction hob, microwave, fridge, Smart TV, Bluetooth speakers, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Enclosed garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop within 1.2 miles and pub within 3.7 miles
Search availability more Scottish Cabins and Lodges
Just enter your dates and press ‘Search’
See more Scottish Lodges and Cabins through our partnerships
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing all other Scottish Log Cabin Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Log Cabin ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Log Cabin specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Log Cabin Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.