Luxury Log Cabins River Deveron, Bridge of Marnoch, Inverkeithny near Huntly
Commonly known as the forgotten part of the North East of Scotland, once you you come here to visit we are sure you will want to come back again. This beautiful part of Scotland is rural but within easy reach of the towns – like Huntly, Turriff, Banff, Elgin and the nearby fishing villages. The North East of Scotland is ideal for walking, cycling, surfing, following the Whisky or the Castle Trails, exploring rugged coastlines, visiting pretty fishing villages, salmon and trout fishing, pony trekking, golf, visiting National Trust for Scotland properties – and even skiing. The excellent Lecht Ski resort is less than one hour’s drive away. Big events in the area include Fochabers Speyfest, Dufftown Whisky Festivals, Portsoy Boat Festival, Turriff Show, Keith Show and various local highland games.
- 2 Unique Detached Riverside Log Cabins sleeps 4 and 6 people
- Country Riverside Locations
- Bonnie View Lodge sleeps 4 – single storey 1 Double Bedrooms & 1 Twin Bedroom
- Deveron Lodge Sleeps 4 – Downstairs Single and Upstairs Double Bedroom with large landing and Balcony
- All Lodges have Family Bathroom / shower over W/C and Washbasin
- Fully fitted kitchen including Oven / Hob, Dishwasher, Fridge, Microwave, Washing Machine
- Living room and Kitchen diners with Dining Table Chairs and Log Burners
- TV / DVD & CD Players
- Broadband WiFi £10 per week – no streaming or Downloads
- Sitting Room with Sofas and Freeview TV / DVD
- Log Fire all fuel provided – plus Electric back up heating first £10 provided
- Free off road parking
- Excellent Trout and Salmon Fishing
- Bedding and Towels
- Outdoor Decking BBQ’s children’s play areas
- Pets Welcome with Supplement
- Nearest Town with Inns shops Restaurants 5 miles
Hire charges include all heating, electricity, bedding and towels. We are pet friendly by prior arrangement only Holiday takers must keep their pets under control at all times, a surcharge of £25 per pet is required to cover extra cleaning costs.
Search availability more Scottish Cabins and Lodges
Just enter your dates and press ‘Search’
See more Scottish Lodges and Cabins through our partnerships
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing all other Scottish Log Cabin Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Log Cabin ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does you Log Cabin specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Log Cabin Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.
- Local Area
- Huntly the most local town, has a beautiful Castle.
- Lecht Ski resort within 1 hour drive.
- Home to the world-famous shortbread biscuits.
- Cairngorms Nation Park to the south.
- River Deveron is rich with Salmon and Trout.
- Stunning beaches all along the Moray Firth coast.
- Dufftown is famous for 2 annual Whisky Festivals in May and September.
Bonnie View Lodge Sleeps 4
Deveron Lodge Sleeps 4 to 6