Oban Argyll Riverside Lodges with Hot Tubs
Kilninver near Oban,
Argyll & The Isles
Check Availability Lodge 1
Set amongst the breath-taking hills of Kilninver that surround the magnificent shores of the west coast of Scotland, is these gorgeous wooden Riverside lodges with their own private Covered Hot Tubs.
Tucked away from the rest of the world, this hidden gem provides a picturesque backdrop for a romantic escape for two, any time of year! After an action-packed day exploring your surroundings, be welcomed into the light and contemporary open-plan living space, exuding natural light from the large glass windows and offering a truly tranquil space to relax and unwind.Settle down on the attractive cream corner sofa and delight in a movie on the flat-screen TV, all whilst keeping warm and toasty from the heat of the striking wood burning stove.Cross on over to the stylish grey kitchen where you can prepare many home-cooked meals with the help of the handy appliances that lie within, before tucking into your marvellous creations at the breakfast bar.
Beyond here, a homely bedroom has been styled with crisp white walls and fresh white bedding, as well as boasting a king-size bed and a wall-mounted TV for added entertainment.Here you will also find a shower room with sophisticated tiling and a sizeable walk-in shower, perfect for preparing for the days that lie ahead.Head out onto the decking and enjoy a moment of peace and quiet as you embrace your incredible surroundings and listen as the water of the river flows.Discover the true delights of Scotland with a fun-filled day down in the town of Oban, home to the pretty Harbour Promenadae, the Secret Stills, and McCraig’s Tower with sweeping views across the bay.Take a tour of the Oban Distillery and try out some of the local whiskeys, or catch a boat across to the Isle of Kererra and uncover the ancient ruins of Gylen Castle.Back on the mainland, the village of Ellenabeich is home to the well-kept gardens of An Cala and provides easy access over to the Island of Easdale, home to the Easdale Island Folk Museum.Other local attractions include the Falls of Cruachan Waterfall and Cruachan Reservoir, where you will also find the mountain peak of Ben Cruachan, a challenging yet rewarding hike.Wander through the woodland of Glen Nant National Nature Reserve, or venture along Loch Awe as you trail the Tall Trees Dalavich.Make the most of precious time with your significant other on a holiday like never before at The River Lodge.
At a Glance
- All ground-floor
- One king-size bedroom
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Hot tub.
- Electric heating with wood burning stove
- Electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TVs and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Designated parking space for one car
- Enclosed wrap-around decking
- Sorry, no children, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 12.6 miles, pub 8.9 miles
- Note: Steep steps lead down to the property from the parking area, and down again towards the river
- Please take caution as not suitable for those less able
- Note: This property sits on a river, please take caution
- Note: Check-in time is no sooner than 5pm please
- Note: Property has a private water supply.
Sleeps 2, Sorry no Pets
Search availability more Scottish Cabins and Lodges
Just enter your dates and press ‘Search’
See more Scottish Lodges and Cabins through our partnerships
See More Scottish Lodges and Cabins with our partnerships