Wildside Highland Lodges
Nr Loch Ness, Northern Highlands
These Remote Highland Lodges have all modern Luxury’s including Hot Tubs and Log Fires and enjoy an Idyllic woodland location on the banks of the River Fechlin, deep in the heart of the Highlands. The best of traditional Scotland meets the ultimate luxury escape.
Wildside offers a choice of 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Luxury Highland Lodges perfect for couples and families alike, within a backdrop of stunning mountain scenery in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Located on the majestic South Loch Ness Trail, the new exciting trail takes in seven lochs and stretches 28 miles between Loch Tarff to Troutbeck with several awe inspiring viewpoints where Loch Ness stretches out before you. Wildside offers enough activities to keep even the most active amused and the perfect retreat for creating cherished family holiday memories your way.
Favoured by rare red deer among its host of wildlife, this nature lovers’ paradise is a rich patchwork of heather-clad hills, lush dark forests, sparkling lochs – including fabled Loch Ness – and breathtaking panoramic views begging exploration. Meanwhile, both Fort Augustus and Inverness are easily accessible by car and make for great family days out for all to enjoy.
- Local country hotel – Serving food and takeaway pizza (200 metres)
- Exclusive private chef hire*
- Wi-Fi access
- DVD lending library
- Nintendo Wii and games
- Kids explorer packs
- Outdoor adventure playground
- Outdoor giant Jenga and draughts
- Fishing on site
Choose from a selection of superbly appointed luxury lodges all with woodburning stoves, hot tubs and each with a blend of both contemporary and traditional Scottish features in mind. Perfect for family holidays or breaks at any time of the year.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV
- iPod docking station
- Family board games
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Luxury bed linen, duvets and fluffy towels
- Luxurious bathrobes and slippers in each master bedroom
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Patio with garden furniture
- Woodburning stove
- Double glazed and centrally heated (except Glenmorangie Lodge and Dalwhinnie Premier Lodge)
- Double glazed and heated throughout (in Glenmorangie Lodge and Dalwhinnie Premier Lodge only)
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- Pets (dogs only) £25pw each (max 2) (except Wildcat Lodge and Eagle Mountain View Lodge)
- All non smoking accommodation
Sleeps 2, 4 and 6 People, Pets Welcome, Weekly rentals from just £425 Per Week
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing all other Scottish Log Cabin Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following -
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Log Cabin ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does you Log Cabin specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Log Cabin Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.
Please note, we DO NOT share your e-mail address with anyone