Only one available ! This unique Private Hot Tub Lodge sits in deep countryside with it’s own private Hot Tub. This is a truly Romantic Getaway Lodge enjoying a remote Countryside location with stunning 360 degree views over rolling Aberdeenshire countryside.
The Shepherds Lodge only sleeps two people providing cosy romantic self catering accommodation. The bathroom with shower cubicle, sink and W/C. The Bedroom is Luxurious, the Double bed has high quality pillows and duvet. For relaxation there is a two Seater sofa, TV/DVD and a built in country style fitted kitchen with a Belfast sink.
Outside and sunken into the decking there is the Private Hot Tub, just waiting for you to step in and enjoy ! The Hot Tub itself is an original log fired Hot Tub. On your arrival the tub will be hot and ready for you to slip into. All you need to do is now and again feed the burner (from the tub or outside of it) and it will stay hot over night and be ready for you to use again the next morning. As long as you put logs in every 4 hours the tub will remain hot during the whole duration of your stay. There is a filter system that keeps the tub clean and gives a nice relaxing swirl.
This is a remote location the nearest Inn, Shop, Restaurant and coastline is 2 miles away
- Unique Rustic Countryside Cabin hideaway sleeps 2 people
- Countryside location elevated panoramic views
- Open Plan Lounge Kitchen Diner
- TV / DVD player
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Shower room with W/C and Washbasin
- kitchenette including Gas Oven / Hob, Belfast Sink and Kettle
- Sitting Room with Sofas and TV / DVD Player
- Real Flame effect Gas Stove heating
- Free Off road parking
- Outdoor private ECO Wood fired Hot Tub inclusive of charges
- Outdoor Decked area with Hot Tub
- Bedding and Towels
- 1 Small Well behaved Pet Welcome, Inn village shop Restaurant and Beaches 2 miles
- Single Midweek Night hire from £141
- Great place to see the Northern Lights, sample the Whisky trail and some of Scotlands finest Beaches
Availability – Prices and Online Bookings
- Hire charges include all heating, electricity, towels, bedding and use of the private Hot Tub.
- Local Area
- Gardenstown (aka ‘Gamrie’) is less than 2 miles away.
- Many local golf courses.
- The Moray Firth coast is also haven for wildlife.
- You may even see the mysterious Northern lights.
- Walk along the amazing coastal path to Crovie
Check Availability all Individual Lodges and Cabins
Manual Availability Enquiry for all other Scottish Log Cabin Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Log Cabin ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Log Cabin specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Log Cabin Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.
Remote Detached Highland Lodge Hot Tub Sea Views